Junior Layout Editor
We’re seeking a Junior Layout Editor with an eye for detail to join our team. You will be responsible for proof reading and typesetting new texts in Hebrew and English, communicating with Rabbis/officiants and couples and printing the physical Ketubahs.
If this role interests you and you have what it takes, please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Contribute, implement and collaborate on ideas to help grow a Lean & Nimble Company
- Be trained and rotate through a wide range of roles as required
- Typesetting new texts in Hebrew and English
- Proof Hebrew and English names and other information on Ketubah texts
- Production/printing of orders including, inserting Hebrew and English names into Ketubah text and printing the final products
- Provide an overall exceptional experience for customers, Rabbis/officiants and artists by phone/live chat/email/social media
- Hebrew: Ability to read and write Hebrew with basic comprehension
- Excellent English
- Familiar with Mac OS X
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite. In particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- 40 hour work week
- Must currently live in Canada
- Competitive Salary
- Out of the box thinking and new ideas are welcomed.
- Work/life balance is valued.
- Smart, friendly and dedicated team